Sports Injuries Services...
Running Club Member?
We have a SPECIAL DISCOUNT SCHEME available to all Running Clubs...please contact us for further information
Training for the marathon?
Back, knee, leg or foot pain not going away?
Painful joints or muscles with exercise?
If you answered YES to any of these questions you need to find out what’s causing your pain and how you can avoid injury. Starting or continuing to exercise with biomechanical dysfunction will cause injury.
We are the only clinic in Yorkshire & Derbyshire to be accredited as physios for
'The London Marathon'
Sports Injuries Services at The White House Physiotherapy Clinics include:
Full Biomechanical and Gait Analysis
Our comprehensive muscle balance allows us to give you the most accurate and effective way to avoid injury. If you have an injury, identifying the true cause will enable a swift return to training and prevent recurrence.
Whether you are injured or not, we will give you the tools in the form of stretches, exercises, training advice, footwear recommendations to prevent injury and to realise your performance goals.
Full Musculoskeletal Screening
- Comprehensive muscle balance testing (assessment of tight/ weak/ overactive/ underactive muscles)
- Manual therapy (joint mobilisation and manipulation)
- Soft tissue therapy (deep tissue, trigger pointing, myofascial release)
- Core stability and strength training
Education and advice
- We can integrate your exercises with your existing training program and work closely with others involved in your management ie: personal trainers, coaches.
- We work closely with some of the countries leading sports physicians and orthopaedic consultants, so if necessary we can involve them in your care.
Any injury information contained on this site is for guidance only. We do not accept any responsibility for any injuries sustained by carrying out this advice.